CNC V3 Shield 4 Axis Board Compatible With Arduino & A4988 DRV8825 Stepper Drivers
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals).
- PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13).
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
- Coolant enable.
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
- Jumpers to set the Microstepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 microstepping)
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.).
When you out building your CNC or a stepper control board, you want a well designed board which will house your stepper drivers and allow easy configuration of parameters ( Example configuring the steps of stepper controller with jumpers ). This CNC shield is a well designed board which takes the trouble out of doing your own hardware layout and allows you focus on just coding the Arduino.
The shield allows external power supply upto 36V for powering powerful motors, Also has the pins for setting up end stops, hold & resume operation.
Write Your Own Review
When you order from Apnare.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below: The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time. Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination. Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply. In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!